Câu lạc bộ Hỗ Trợ Học Tập
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
  • Top posters
 Mr.Pakapun (256)
 ddtan90 (178)
 tvduong (147)
 dthnam90 (137)
 minhquankq (101)
 arianbo (70)
 DoanhNhan (54)
 chicken (53)
 stormit (52)
 gentle_storm (47)

My First Browser Tree Program in VB.NET

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
kimthaohg85
Thành viên mới
Thành viên mới
kimthaohg85

Tổng số bài gửi : 2

My First Browser Tree Program in VB.NET Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: My First Browser Tree Program in VB.NET   My First Browser Tree Program in VB.NET EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Within the first few weeks of programming in VB.NET, your user interface should become a bit more sophisticated. The blog VBNETFOREST at WordPress (http://vbnetforest.wordpress.com) offers the source code as well as step by step in a single lesson to help you learn how you can turn your form into a browser tree so that you can display information in a structure of limitless complexity.As advertised by its slogan, VB.NET for the rest of us, this blog does not put you through an agony of extraneous verbiage. With two procedures plus the provided source code, you can in few minutes turn a simple form into a sophisticated browser tree, which is a window divided into two panels: a collapsible tree view on the left and a browser box on the right. When done coding your user can click on a node to show a different web page on the right. The short link to this lesson is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (case sensitive). Or you can find it on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Về Đầu Trang Go down

My First Browser Tree Program in VB.NET
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang